1. Only persons who have attended the minimum legal age of marriage are eligible for registration with the company.
2. The Registration Form should to be fully filled up and be complete in all respects to facilitate the matchmaking process. Incomplete form will be summarily rejected by the company and initial deposit made at the time of registration will be forfeited.
3. Any remaining/left out essential information shall be taken into consideration at the discretion of company. The applicant shall be provided a grace period of two weeks(14days) from the date of registration to provide the remaining/left out information. The match making shall be done on the basis of complete information provided by the applicant.
4. The Applicant shall provide correct and true information about his/her profile ,income ,family status etc. if any particulars /information provided by the applicant are found incorrect/false/misleading then all facilities/benefits/services arising from this registration shall be with held /suspended and the initial deposit made at the time of registration would be forfeited. The company also reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against Applicant.
5. The applicant or his /her representatives shall have right and option to verify the credentials of the referred / proposed by the company through their own sources.
6. The registration is valid according to the time period given in the package selected by the applicant.
7. The company undertakes due care and diligence before registration, but it should be sole responsibility and accountability of the Applicant about the details and information provided by him/her. Let’s Marry will not be liable or held responsible for same.
8. The applicant shall inform the company if any change in information relating to his/her profile. Applicant, failing to inform Let’s marry about any change in such information shall be suspended and shall not be considered for reference.
9. Incase any wrong match is made due to any misrepresentation by any Applicant Let’s Marry will not be held liable or responsible for the said match in any manner whatsoever.
10. If Let’s Marry finds any application to be against the interest of the company or the against the interest of the other applicants, then Let’s Marry shall have the complete right to suspend or terminate the service of such an applicant without any prior notice.
11. Any or all of the basic/complimentary/ancillary service can be altered/added/modified /stopped at any time as the discretion of company.
12. The applicant undertakes to pay and clear all the dues of the company within 7 days from the date of proposal.
finalization/Engagement/Ring ceremony /Rokka whichever happens first, failing which company shall be entitled to initiate legal action against such company.
13. It is mandatory to inform Let’s marry within 24 hours once the applicant marriage is fixed within our service or outside service.
14. Let’s marry shall provide references /options/responses only to each applicant on registration. The applicant shall use the references /options/responses provided by the company for his/her personal use only. No Applicant can use these references /options/responses provided by the company for any commercial marketing purpose in any matter.
15. The applicant acknowledge that Let’s marry work only as a facilitator and their role is limited to provide suitable references/profiles corresponding to applicant biodata and desired profile. If any reference/profile provided by the company does not respond further or agree for the marriage, then no obligation binds let’s marry. The company is also not under obligation to provide definite number of responses to any Applicacnt in such cases/situations.